Last Updated: December 1, 2020
- What information Miss Swiss collects, how it is collected, and why
- How Miss Swiss uses that information and with whom that information is shared
- How you can access and update that information
- The choices you can make about how Miss Swiss collects, uses, and shares your information
- How the information is protected by Miss Swiss
If you do not agree with the Policy, then you must immediately stop accessing and using the Website or any services thereon. Miss Swiss reserves the right to change or update this Policy at its sole discretion from time to time. If Miss Swiss makes any material changes or updates to the Policy, it will notify you by any reasonable means, such as posting the changes or updates on the Website. Any changes or updates are effective immediately. Your continued use of the Website thereafter constitutes your agreement and acceptance of all changes and/or updates to the Policy. If you do not agree to the changed Policy, then you must immediately stop accessing and using the Website or any services thereon.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
When you visit the Website, Miss Swiss may collect the following data or information:
- Your username, password, and email address when you create a user account or use any contact forms on the Website
- Profile information you may provide for any user accounts, including names and contact information, including email addresses and/or phone numbers
- User-submitted content that you may provide through the Website or through contact with Miss Swiss through email or website forms
- Your IP address
- Financial information provided in the purchase of any products from the Website
- Billing and shipping information, including addresses, and other information provided in the purchase of any products from the Website
HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
- Provided by You: Typically, most information collected by Miss Swiss is provided voluntarily by users. Please be advised that you are solely responsible for how much and which information to provide to Miss Swiss, but not providing certain information or providing incomplete or inaccurate information may impact or limit your ability to view, access, or utilize some or all portions of the Website, including completing a purchase on or through the Website. This information may include, among other things, payment and contact information.
- Collected Automatically: When you view, access, or utilize the Website and services thereon, some information is received and stored related to your activity, like Usage Data and other information collected by your browser and/or device. This information may be generated by various tracking technologies, including cookies. This information may include, among other things, your IP address and location.
- Collected from Other Sources: Some information may be provided to Miss Swiss by third parties, and may be added by Miss Swiss to the other information about you collected by other means. This information may include, among other things, search term and search result information, or credit or identity information used in helping prevent and detect fraud.
HOW INFORMATION IS USED
Miss Swiss may use information and data collected about you to:
- Provide Website services, and advertise, market, promote, and sell products to you from the Website
- Respond to your communications, inquiries, comments, concerns, or requests
- Notify you about changes to this Policy, the Website, the Website Terms and Conditions, any services offered on or through the Website, any products offered or sold on or through the Website, or the business of Miss Swiss
- Provide you with special offers and other information about related events, products, and services, and invite you to participate in surveys, competitions, and promotions
- Evaluate Miss Swiss, the Website, and Miss Swiss’s products and/or services, and to develop new products and/or services
- Identify and analyze usage trends and effectiveness of promotional campaigns
- Provide technical, product, service, and other customer service and support
- Comply with legal obligations
- Notify you about your purchases, including order confirmation, payment, shipping, and delivery status
Any use of your information for a purpose other than those described in this Policy will require and request your express consent.
HOW INFORMATION IS PROTECTED
Miss Swiss is committed to securing your information and keeping it confidential. Miss Swiss has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help Miss Swiss safeguard all of the information it collects about you. Miss Swiss safeguards your information using commercially reasonable efforts to protect information, wherein “commercially reasonable efforts” means those efforts Miss Swiss makes to protect its own information.
LIMITING COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
You may wish to restrict the use and collection of your information by Miss Swiss. You may do so by any of the following methods: (a) limit disclosure of any information that is requested to be provided voluntarily in accessing or utilizing the Website or purchasing a product therefrom, unless such information is necessarily required to permit such access, use, and/or purchase; or (b) contact Miss Swiss to change or delete any of your information.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
The Website is not intended to be viewed, accessed, or utilized by children under the age of thirteen (13). Miss Swiss does not knowingly collect information from children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years old, please do not provide any information on the Website or to Miss Swiss.
When you contact Miss Swiss, Miss Swiss may use your email address to send you a reply and/or otherwise communicate with you, and such exchange of correspondence may be stored by Miss Swiss for its records.
THIRD-PARTY ACCESS TO INFORMATION
Miss Swiss will not sell, rent, swap, or authorize any third party to use your information without your permission, unless Miss Swiss is required to by law, regulation, or court. In the future, Miss Swiss may sell, buy, merge, or partner with another individual, company, or business. In such transactions, Miss Swiss may include your information among the transferred assets.
If you have any complaints regarding Miss Swiss’s compliance with this Policy, you agree to first contact Miss Swiss. Miss Swiss will investigate and attempt to resolve any complaints, disputes, inquiries, or requests regarding use and disclosure of information in accordance with this Policy. If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that Miss Swiss has not addressed satisfactorily, you may initiate a cause of action according to the Terms and Conditions of the Website.